TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Rani Mukherji was recently spotted in a maidan in Kolkata, tucking away phuchka after phuchka. Surprised? Well, she was actually working. This scene was part of an ad that was being shot by Pradeep Sarkar. The actress has been roped in by Anu Sarees to endorse their sarees.
Considering that Pradeep Sarkar was directing the ad, it's not surprising that the ad will be reminiscent of Parineeta. The ad is similar to the sequence in the film wherein Vidya Balan and Sanjay Dutt are munching on some phuchkas. After completing this scene at the maidan, the entire crew moved to the College Street Lahabari to complete the ad. Rani Mukherji has earlier endorsed brands like Fanta, Munch and Dabur.