TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Varanasi, UNI: Unlike her sweet and bubbly on screen image, it was a rude Rani Mukherjee who shocked mediapersons here last evening on the sidelines of the shooting for a Yash Raj production here.
''There is no need to be bothered about my marriage, my parents are there to look after it,'' were some of the sound bytes that the mediapersons got to hear from a visibly annoyed 'Aati Kya Khandala' girl.
The diminutive actor, who has won accolades for her memorable role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Black, appeared most irked when asked about her marriage plans.
When querried about the off screen vibes between Shaad Ali's Bunty and Bubbly, Rani became enraged. ''Bunty-Bubbly is confined to the screen, beyond it everything is a media creation,'' she retorted.
Instead of ducking pointed queries in the most diplomatic manner, Rani said ''next next'' to questions she did not prefer answering.
The Bollywood beauty, however, was all praise for Varanasi, saying the holy city has boundless film potential, especially its 'ghats and galis'. She promised not to leave Banaras before taking a dip in the sacred Ganga river.
She also scotched all speculation of her enacting the mythological character of Draupadi.
Rani apologizes at Varanasi
Ritesh moves into 'Crore Club'?
No item numbers: Konkona