TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Monday, May 15, 2006
After becoming a mother herself last year, Raveena Tandon experienced how special it is to be a mother and this has shaped her views about the concern for animals in India.
PETA has evidence that shows how young ones of animals are taken away from their mothers at very tender age without showing any concern to either of them. Though they are animals, they do have feelings and it is important for us to respect it.
Raveena therefore has joined hands with PETA and has been urging people to stop such cruelty to animals. On Mothers' Day, the actress has been asking people to put a stop on the act of separating the animal mothers from their young ones. Raveena has been long known for her association with PETA and her efforts for the welfare of animals.