TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Bengali bombshell Rimi Sen is more than creating Dhoom in Bollywood these days. She is among those talented actresses who have created her own space in Bollywood. Very few are aware of this fact that this dusky doll's glamorous on screen image is different from her real life.
Being one of the stylish actresses, Rimi loves to create her own style. She says, "I don't follow any trend or style. Rather than that I create my own style. I normally don't pick up things randomly. I am quite choosy while shopping. I am a brand freak and select few but only branded stuff. Mango, DKNY and D&G are among my favorite brands."
Rimi loves to shop for herself rather than shopping for family and friends. Talking about her favorite shopping destination she says, "Most of the time, I shop from abroad. I I buy things only for myself. I never shop for others. I love Versace's designs but there is no one specific designer I like here in India."
When asked about her favorite color she says, "It's Black. I love this color and there is one jacket from my collection, which is my favorite. I love to use it again." According to her, fashion is a balanced combination of comfort and style. "Both things are important for me. I prefer western outfits than Indian. They are more comfortable", she concludes.