TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Post Apna Sapna Money Money, Riteish Deshmukh is on Cloud Nine. "The feedback has been tremendous," Riteish sounds chilled now that the 'gamble' has paid off, "I was nervous all through the making of the film. Firstly, portraying four diverse characters in one film is nothing short of a challenge. Then, dressing up as a woman would give anyone a cold sweat. I kept asking myself, am I doing it right? Or am I too manly or too girly? I was really confused."
But Riteish heaved a sigh of relief when the critics as well as the aam junta lauded the effort. "The praises have been flowing in since Friday. People have been very kind, very generous with praises," he states modestly, "When I think about it, I feel it could've boomeranged. And it would've had ramifications on the film eventually. What really makes me happy is that people have enjoyed the film."
With Apna Sapna Money Money fetching a favorable start at the box-office, there's talk that Riteish has hiked his fee to Rs. 1 crore. A news-report even insists that Vashu Bhagnani has the amount to Riteish for his forthcoming film. "I don't look into the finances," Riteish clarifies, "Yes, I would love to work with Vashu-ji again, I am very fond of him. But the fact remains that I haven't signed any film yet. In any case, I leave the decision [of remuneration] on my business manager. He knows best."
Really? "I have decided to complete my pending films before I accept any fresh assignments. There are four films in the pipeline - Cash [Anubhav Sinha], Dhamaal [Indra Kumar], De Taali [E. Niwas] and Hey Baby [Sajid Khan]. The question of quoting any 'x' amount occurs only if I sign on the dotted line, right? But I haven't so far," he smiles.
No item numbers: Konkona
Ash's new avatar