TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
By: Smitha Nambiar
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Celebrities are often taunted for their ability to 'get into a relationship', and 'come out of it' with utmost ease! Sahil Khan has now joined the gang.
Read on to know what we are talking about....
Sahil is known less for the films he is associated with, but more for his 'infamous' breakup with wife Nigar Khan. Soon after Negar was deported back to Norway for working in India without a valid visa, Sahil fell in love again!
This time it was a German girl named Andrea Kinga, who stayed in his home in Juhu for almost a year. The news now is that he has broken up with her too.
The actor however doesn't nurture any negative feelings for Andrea, whom he terms as a 'nice girl'! Andrea, it seems demanded marriage, and Sahil, who has yet to make his mark in the industry, did not agree. Hmmm...quite a sensible decision!
Andrea apparently has found her 'Mr Right' and is getting married in Australia. Well, what should we say except 'what happens is for the best'!
Sahil sure has no reason to be disappointed, as he is now busy with the film Fauj Mein Mauj, produced by Ravi Walia. The film stars Paresh Rawal, Rajpal Yadav and.........HOLD YOUR BREATH.........Mallika Sherawat!
Lets wait and see if we get to spot any sparks between the duo!
Zayed's 'net' gains
Discover the dark side of love