TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Friday, September 15, 2006
Sajid Nadiadwala launched his next production after Jaan-e-Mann, titled Hey Baby, starring Akshay Kumar, Fardeen Khan, Ritesh Deshmukh, Vidya Balan and Boman Irani, with a test shoot in Madh Island in true Hollywood style. This is a first time that a test shoot is done in Bollywood, only to ensure the comfort level of the director Sajid Khan with the crew and the baby.
Budgeted at Rs. 40 crores, a massive amount will be spent on visual effects by using a new technology called Motion Capture. Nick Nickolai from Sydney, who has earlier worked on movies like The Matrix, Babe and Power Rangers, will be working on the film. "By using this technology, I can shoot with a baby even if the baby is sad or crying and later morph a smiling face on the baby's original face. So, as a film-maker, it makes it convenient for me to shoot," Khan explains.
Sajid has already conducted two test shoots for the film and will be conducting one more in New Zealand. The approximate budget of one test shoot is Rs. 8 lacs.