TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, June 12, 2006
Now here's a still you guys will really love. Here's a first still of Salman Khan in probably the biggest film of the year Salaam-E-Ishq: A Tribute to Love. Here we see Salman shaking a leg this time with his shirt and blazer on. Judging by the look on the faces of the people in the background and Sallu himself, it seems to be a rocking party song. The film directed by Nikhil Advani of Kal Ho Naa Ho fame has music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy once again.
Apart from Salman, the film boasts of a mammoth star cast comprising of Priyanka Chopra, Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Akshaye Khanna, Ayesha Takia, John Abraham, Vidya Balan, Govinda, Sohail Khan, Perizaad Zorabian, Anjana Sukhani and foreigner Shannon Esra.
Word is that the film is inspired from the Hugh Grant-Colin Firth film Love Actually.
We showed you a still from Salaam-E-Ishq: A tribute To Love the other day and now here's another still from a forthcoming Salman Khan movie. Here we see Akshay Kumar carrying a baby alongside Preity Zinta in the under production film Jaanemann. This seems like a scene just out of real life for Akki as he is used to doing such things for his son Araav. We are not sure where this picture is shot in but we do know that there was a shooting schedule held in the US.
Jaanemann will be directed by choreographer Farah Khan's husband Shirish Kunder and is produced by Sajid Nadiadwala. Sajid, Akshay and Salman last came together in the hit film Mujhse Shaadi Karoge.
The film is slated for an August release.