TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Jodhpur (UNI): The court today issued a bailable warrant against Poonam Chand Bishnoi who failed to appear as a prosecution witness in the infamous Kankani Black Buck poaching case in which actor Salman Khan is the main accused. Judicial magistrate Dalpat Singh Rajpurohit, who issued the bailable warrant against Bishnoi, has fixed the next date of hearing for October 3. The forest department lodged a case against actors-Salman Khan and Saif Ali Khan and actresses Tabu, Neelam and Sonali Bendre and native Dushyant Singh for poaching two black bucks on October 2, 1998. The stars were shooting for the film Hum Saath Saath Hain.
The hearing of four witnesses have been completed and charges have already been framed against these four witnesses. Bishnoi, who was supposed to appear in court today, however, failed to come.