TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Believing in the phrase old is gold, Salman is definitely trying the worn out look. Did you notice the seam on his blazer? How can you? They aren't there! Salman is definitely a trend setter be it his constant topless scenes or his bald look in Tere Naam. Salman's favourite designer Vikram Phadnis must have probably designed the holes in his sheathing which nicely shows bits and pieces of his inner shirt.
Next to him is none other than our very own and favourite Govinda who again is known for the most mismatched combination costumes onscreen and the actor is comfortable in something less torn.
From Germany, with love
The Bachchan connection with Umrao Jaan