TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
Monday, May 08, 2006
It was in Bandra at Media Minds studio where our Munnabhai Sanjay Dutt and his partner in crime, Arshad Warsi landed for their next quest. The duo under the guidance of composer Shantanu Moitra and director Rajkumar Hirani, were recording a song for Munnabhai 2nd Innings.
Sanju Baba was in a very relaxed mood, wearing a black jazzy t-shirt with matching track pants and sporting a short hair. Arshad Warsi too was dressed in black. The duo seem to get along equally well off-screen. Throughout the recording of the song, they kept the studio atmosphere lively with their jokes and talks. At the same time doing the job of singing. The track being recorded, as expected, seems to be a tapori number.
Priyanka Chopra in 36 China Town
Kajol in Karan Johar's forthcoming KANK?