TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Imagine three Buntys in one project. Let me explain. Actor Kumar Gaurav [Bunty], producer Bunty Walia and director Milan Luthria [Bunty] have joined hands for a film project. Milan Luthria will direct Sanjay Dutt in a film that will be presented by Sanjay Dutt and Kumar Gaurav and produced by Bunty Walia and Jassi Walia. Reportedly, the film is based on a real-life bandit and will be shot entirely in Chambal valley.
"Not entirely true," Milan Luthria clarifies. So what's the truth? "Sanju and I've been working on an idea for quite some time now. The latest development is, Sanju has expressed a desire to be associated with the film in the capacity of a producer." He continues in the same breath, "The story is based on a true incident. Of course, there'll be a bit of fiction as well."
Bunty Walia sounds equally excited about the project in question. "Sanju and Bunty [Kumar Gaurav] will be presenting the film. Besides Sanju, the film will star one more actor, who isn't finalized yet. Also, the project will roll in January 2007 and will be shot at actual locations," he divulges.