TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
A few months ago, we broke the news of Dhoom and Dhoom 2 director Sanjay Gadhvi starting a film for Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd. [Golmaal, Bhagam Bhag, Mr. Fraud]. Well, the latest buzz in film circles is that Gadhvi has roped in Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgan for the film, which is budgeted at Rs. 75 crores.
"Not true at all," Denis Selarka of Ashtavinayak denies the development. So what's the truth? "The truth is that we've approached Akshay for this film and we're still in talks with him currently. But nothing is finalized yet. As for Salman, we did meet him but for two different projects, to be directed by Priyadarshan and Rumi Jaffrey, respectively. As far as Ajay is concerned, we've confirmed him for Golmaal 2," Denis clarifies.
Denis also denies that the film is budgeted at Rs. 75 crores. "The budget hasn't crossed our minds yet. We are still working on the project and a clearer picture vis-À-vis the star cast and budget would emerge later this year," he elucidates.
Buy audio, win Dhoom:2 bike!
Kunal Kapoor is the next Thums Up boy