TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Shah Rukh Khan has made no bones about the fact that he is open to dancing at weddings just to rake in the moolah! And we appreciate the honesty! But where would he draw the line? There are some things that even he would not do for money.
For the super star, on screen kisses are a complete no-no. He's okay with lovemaking scenes, as long as the scene does not involve kissing. Kissing his co-stars makes him uncomfortable. Hard to believe, but the actor states that he is way too shy to do very intimate scenes, on screen.
Coming a close second on this list is hitting women in his movies. Fans would find it quite ironic, because he has been most appreciated in his obsessed-lover kind of roles in films like Anjaam, Darr and Devdas. In Baazigar too, he had an out and out negative role. The story goes that during the shooting of Anjaam, he would feel so guilty after the violent scenes with Madhuri, that he would go and hug her. And this happened after every take! That's chivalry at its best!
The last thing which he would never do onscreen is say dialogues with expletives! Gaalis are just not his cup of tea. Though it might be recalled, that his dialogues had quite a generous dose of gaalis in Krishna Vamsi's Shakti. But since its SRK, exceptions can always be made.
So Shah Rukh Khan certainly has his principles which he stands by. Maybe the current generation can pick up a tip or two from the reigning superstar!