TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Shah Rukh Khan has made no bones about the fact that he is open to dancing at weddings just to rake in the moolah! And we appreciate the honesty! But where would he draw the line? There are some things that even he would not do for money.
For the super star, on screen kisses are a complete no-no. He's okay with lovemaking scenes, as long as the scene does not involve kissing. Kissing his co-stars makes him uncomfortable. Hard to believe, but the actor states that he is way too shy to do very intimate scenes, on screen.
Coming a close second on this list is hitting women in his movies. Fans would find it quite ironic, because he has been most appreciated in his obsessed-lover kind of roles in films like Anjaam, Darr and Devdas. In Baazigar too, he had an out and out negative role. The story goes that during the shooting of Anjaam, he would feel so guilty after the violent scenes with Madhuri, that he would go and hug her. And this happened after every take! That's chivalry at its best!
The last thing which he would never do onscreen is say dialogues with expletives! Gaalis are just not his cup of tea. Though it might be recalled, that his dialogues had quite a generous dose of gaalis in Krishna Vamsi's Shakti. But since its SRK, exceptions can always be made.
So Shah Rukh Khan certainly has his principles which he stands by. Maybe the current generation can pick up a tip or two from the reigning superstar!