TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Monday, November 06, 2006
Shah Rukh danced with both Mukesh Ambani's mother and wife, he then danced with best friend Karan Johar to celebrate his birthday on 2nd November. He danced all night at a party hosted by Neeta and Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday night. It also happened to be Neeta Ambani's birthday.
One of the party guests said, "I've never seen dear Shah Rukh have so much fun in a long time. God bless his beautiful soul. Of late, he had begun to look very sad. The 41st birthday bash changed all that. Shah Rukh just took the show over, so much so that Prince Andrew, who was also a special invitee, was completely eclipsed. Nobody even looked at the high-profile British crown prince. As far as the revelers at the Ambanis' party were concerned the star of the show was Shah Rukh. He danced with everyone from Mrs. Ambani to Karan Johar. The success of Don has put the glow of success on his face."
The party went on till the wee hours. "It just proved that Shah Rukh remains Shah Rukh. In his element he can outdo anyone," said the part guest who chose not to dance with the Khan. "It just seemed so meaningless to join the queue. Just sitting back and watching Shah Rukh burn the dance-floor with all his friends was a sight to remember forever."
Ash steals costume for Dhoom 2
Comic Book on Don