TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Monday, November 06, 2006
Shah Rukh danced with both Mukesh Ambani's mother and wife, he then danced with best friend Karan Johar to celebrate his birthday on 2nd November. He danced all night at a party hosted by Neeta and Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday night. It also happened to be Neeta Ambani's birthday.
One of the party guests said, "I've never seen dear Shah Rukh have so much fun in a long time. God bless his beautiful soul. Of late, he had begun to look very sad. The 41st birthday bash changed all that. Shah Rukh just took the show over, so much so that Prince Andrew, who was also a special invitee, was completely eclipsed. Nobody even looked at the high-profile British crown prince. As far as the revelers at the Ambanis' party were concerned the star of the show was Shah Rukh. He danced with everyone from Mrs. Ambani to Karan Johar. The success of Don has put the glow of success on his face."
The party went on till the wee hours. "It just proved that Shah Rukh remains Shah Rukh. In his element he can outdo anyone," said the part guest who chose not to dance with the Khan. "It just seemed so meaningless to join the queue. Just sitting back and watching Shah Rukh burn the dance-floor with all his friends was a sight to remember forever."
Ash steals costume for Dhoom 2
Comic Book on Don