TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Thursday, November 16, 2006
In Malayalam, Priyadarshan is maintaining a low profile. But in Bollywood, he is one of the most popular directors with consecutive box office hits.
He is now getting ready to make another film in Hindi. To star in the lead role of this film, he had approached Shahid Kapoor (better known as Kareena Kapoor's boyfriend) to play the lead role. For some mysterious reasons, the young actor had refused. The refusal had created quite a stir in Bollywood because Priyan is on a roll these days.
Now, the mystery is being revealed. It seems, according to the contract that Shahid Kapoor had signed with the company that launched him, he has to give the company 30% of the money that he makes from all the films that he accepts for a particular duration.
The contract expires in another few weeks and nothing will stop Shahid from accepting offers after that.
This is also the reason why he had been refusing plenty of offers that had come his way.
Item girl Sambhavna in Kaafila
Coca Cola ties up with Dhoom 2