TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Thursday, November 16, 2006
In Malayalam, Priyadarshan is maintaining a low profile. But in Bollywood, he is one of the most popular directors with consecutive box office hits.
He is now getting ready to make another film in Hindi. To star in the lead role of this film, he had approached Shahid Kapoor (better known as Kareena Kapoor's boyfriend) to play the lead role. For some mysterious reasons, the young actor had refused. The refusal had created quite a stir in Bollywood because Priyan is on a roll these days.
Now, the mystery is being revealed. It seems, according to the contract that Shahid Kapoor had signed with the company that launched him, he has to give the company 30% of the money that he makes from all the films that he accepts for a particular duration.
The contract expires in another few weeks and nothing will stop Shahid from accepting offers after that.
This is also the reason why he had been refusing plenty of offers that had come his way.
Item girl Sambhavna in Kaafila
Coca Cola ties up with Dhoom 2