TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Gone are the days when it was only heroines who fussed about their hair and kept pace with local and international trends. In the day and age of new looks and stylish makeovers, everybody wants to look their best. Our very own actors want to look cool and trendy every time they step out into the public domain.
While hair stylist Aalim has come into his own what him being responsible for many a star's like Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan, Anil Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Suneil Shetty, Vivek Oberoi, it's Shano Hanspal who works with Aalim who's drawing all the attention more recently.
The entire Deol family trusts her with their tresses. Not just the Deol men - Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby but even Bobby's wife Tanya loves to have Shano work her magic on her hair.
Says Bobby who has had his wild hair days to a shorter cut, "I am quite comfortable with Shano doing my hair as I like experimenting with my look. I think Shano is always innovative and full of ideas".
Bobby is currently shooting in Jaisalmer for Samir Karnik's Nanhe where he is accompanied by Shano. "I am very particular about the look I pose in every film and with Shano around I am quite at ease. So she mostly accompanies me for my shoots. With Aalim and Shano now it's more like family," adds Bobby.
Shano's next stop will be Australia where she will be styling the father-son duo of Bobby Deol and Dharmendra for Anil Sharma's film 'Apne'.