TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Friday, April 14, 2006
The Rajan Raheja promoted retail chain Globus has recently signed Soha Ali Khan as their brand ambassadress, taking a step further in brand building. Soha is the 'Face of Globus 2006 - 07'.
Mr. Vinay Nadkarni, CEO, Globus says "Globus stands for cool and casual fashion for today's Indian youth who are very comfortable with their Indian-ness in this ever changing world. Soha reflects this very attitude and comes across as a modern and confident youngster who strikes the perfect balance between the western style of dressing&Indian fashion."
Globus will launch its first above the line campaign with Soha Ali Khan in mid April 2006 which will include outdoors and print. With this initiative Globus hopes to recreate the magic of fashion amongst today's youth.
Talking about her association with Globus, Soha Ali Khan says, "I strongly feel that style is an attitude, which makes an individual. This is easily portrayed in all the Globus designs, and I feel extremely privileged to be the 'Face of Globus' in the coming months." She further adds, "Globus is youthful and presents to the young Indian, fashion which effortlessly combines traditional and modern styling. A visit at any of their stores across the country and you will notice the simple yet stylish design."
Big B's new ponytail!
H.D.K.G. maker's next with Akki?