TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Suniel Shetty, who is the one of the producers of Bhagam Bhag, has reached an out of the court settlement over the copyright violation dispute over the film. The film was alleged to be the remake of the Malayalam superhit Mannar Mathai. The producer of the Malayalam film, Mani Kappan had filed a suit at the Bombay High Court, regarding the same.
However, now the issue has been settled with Rs. 75 lakh been given to the Mani Kappan as royalty. The producer of the Malayalam film has therefore, withdrawn the suit.
Shilpa Shetty pulls down her skirt...
Preity's love life in a mess?