TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
What's driving the sizzling Sushma Reddy up the wall these days? It's the way people are playing with her name. Some have written it as Sushhama and some write it as Sushama. Getting aggravated over this name game, this vivacious actress says, "To keep the trend of making my name numerologically compatible, I had attempted to drop my last name, and added an A and H to my first name, but the media continues to print my first name as well as my last name thereby creating utter confusion. To add to my woes my friends too have joined in and they too purposely misspell my name! It has become a long tongue twister and has led to chaos. So I am now going back to my good old name Sushma Reddy. I hope this will end all the doubts in everybody's mind."
Vidya's prized purse possession
Munnabhai and Circuit record a song for Munnabhai sequel