TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
By: Abid, IndiaFM
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Former Miss Universe and Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen becomes the brand ambassador for Procter&Gamble's Pantene shampoo. The company relaunched the shampoo (with a new logo) at a function in Bombay on Wednesday and at the same time increased its prices by 2 to 6 percent.
On the occasion Sushmita said that she got associated with the brand because of its beneficial features. The marketing director of Proctor&Gamble, Sumeet Vohra added that the consumers of Pantene have as much confidence in the shampoo as Sushmita has in herself!