TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Sushmita Sen's personal life seems to be going through a bad weather once again as her relationship with ad-film director Manav Menon is on the rocks.
The Ex Miss Universe has been very frank about all her relationship, whether it is Vikram Bhatt, Sanjay Narang, Randeep Hooda or Manav Menon.
The two, it is speculated haven't been seeing each other for the past three months. The relationship apparently was getting very difficult as Manav's wife left him to join her parents back in Pondicherry after learning about his alleged affair with Sush.
Though there are many reason cited for the split, one possible reason could be Randeep, Sushmita's ex-boyfriend. Sushmita as we all have heard gives great importance to Renee, her adopted daughter. It is extremely important that Renee approves of the men in Sush's life, and Randeep was a big hit with Renee.
Recently, for Sush's birthday on November 19th, Manav wanted to throw a grand party for his new love at a posh Bandra nightclub. Sush instead chose to be with her family and close friends. Randeep was also invited at the get together, which it is rumoured did not go well with the fiery tempered Manav.
Sushmita is also very busy with her newly set up business in Kolkata, and was unable to give quality time to her boyfriend, who could soon be termed as 'EX'.
Well, what can we except wish and hope that Sush soon finds her 'Mr Right', what say?
John Abraham gets sharp criticism
Shiney having an extramarital affair?