TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Monday, October 09, 2006
Aditya Chopra has spent Rs. 2.5 Crore just to shoot a live Grand Prix-like race in the US conducted by the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA) for Yash Raj's Tara Rum Pum starring Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukerjee. The car sequence was shot in May-June with the help of leading US race car consultant Andy Hillenburg.
The film is directed by Siddharth Anand of Salaam Namaste fame. Siddharth and Aditya Chopra shot at the ARCA race track and then filmed a live race at Milwaukee. A two-seat car was specially designed which facilitated the shoot involving Saif who was right in the middle of the action. Apparently, this is going to be one of the striking action sequences which will be seen in recent times.
Talking about the action, Yash Raj films is also coming up with Dhoom 2 which has some of the best actions sequences seen in the Indian Cinema. Apparently, Hrithik went through rigorous training sessions to get the shots right. The film also stars Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Bipasha Basu and is directed by Sanjay Gadhvi.
Gabbar Singh's new look
Gabbar's look in RGV Ke Sholay