TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monday, December 04, 2006
Recently Tanushree Dutta lost her cool when she saw one of her scantily-clad photos on an escort agency's website. A photo of the Bengali actress-wearing a pink net top over a black bikini and a check mini-skirt has been posted on one website.
Without disclosing her name, the site has allegedly labeled Tanushree as 'H', claiming that "She is yours for Rs.30000 a night". The website even lists a number for 'bookings'. When called on the number, a male voice reported that names are never disclosed but high-quality is assured. All that is required is a three hours prior notice.
Utterly disgusted by this issue, Tanushree bawled that she is not a random model whose photographs can be downloaded and misused. She also affirmed that she has always strived to keep her reputation clean and conducted herself with utmost integrity in Bollywood. Shocked by the website's impudence, she has threatened to report this matter to Mumbai's Cyber Crime Cell.
The actor has last been glimpsed in the promos of Priyadarshan's Bhagam Bhag, slated to release on 22nd December this year.Recent Stories
Ash, Hrithik in legal trouble
Aishwarya rides an elephant