TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Monday, December 04, 2006
Recently Tanushree Dutta lost her cool when she saw one of her scantily-clad photos on an escort agency's website. A photo of the Bengali actress-wearing a pink net top over a black bikini and a check mini-skirt has been posted on one website.
Without disclosing her name, the site has allegedly labeled Tanushree as 'H', claiming that "She is yours for Rs.30000 a night". The website even lists a number for 'bookings'. When called on the number, a male voice reported that names are never disclosed but high-quality is assured. All that is required is a three hours prior notice.
Utterly disgusted by this issue, Tanushree bawled that she is not a random model whose photographs can be downloaded and misused. She also affirmed that she has always strived to keep her reputation clean and conducted herself with utmost integrity in Bollywood. Shocked by the website's impudence, she has threatened to report this matter to Mumbai's Cyber Crime Cell.
The actor has last been glimpsed in the promos of Priyadarshan's Bhagam Bhag, slated to release on 22nd December this year.Recent Stories
Ash, Hrithik in legal trouble
Aishwarya rides an elephant