TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Record: IAF airlifts 463 tonnes of load
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Yes. We know that it's a time in Bollywood, where 'realistic' cinema is being churned out by the minute. But we thought that the makers of a B-grader Chumban - The Kiss went a tad overboard when it comes to being inspired by real life incidents.
Remember the sensational Shahid-Kareena kiss that was captured on the mobile phone camera? The one, which was subsequently, splashed across tabloids and news channels alike? Well, it appears that the makers of this film have lost no time in capitalizing on the incident. Much to the chagrin of the couple in question, we're sure.
A steamy smooch between the lead couple of the film has been plastered across its publicity material. But that's not the best, or rather the worst part. Just on top of the poster is the tag line Kari-Na Shadi Se Pehle... The Kiss. Now it would not take a brain surgeon to figure who they are referring to. Crass, is all we can say!