TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, October 26, 2006
J P Dutta has decided to auction an outfit worn by Aishwarya Rai in his forthcoming movie Umrao Jaan. Her magenta outfit from the song 'Jhoote Ilzaam' will be auctioned for the welfare of children of sex workers. The money will go to Guria, a Varanasi-based non-profit organization that rescues girls in the flesh trade and works for the welfare of children of sex workers. Umrao Jaan also happens to be the story of a girl who has been sold into the flesh trade at a very tender age. The outfit is supposedly worth Rs 1 lakh.
Sometime back, during the music launch of Umrao Jaan, Dutta had also announced that he would sponsor the education of the daughter of a sex worker. Through Guria, he has also found that girl, Laxmina and Dutta is only happy to help the nine-year-old.
Umrao Jaan - Stills
Don - flavour of the festive season
Salim-Sulaiman composed Dhoom 2?