- Puneesh-Bandgi, Gautam-Diandra, Karishma-Upen…8 Contestants Who Got Intimate In The Bigg Boss House!
- Rohan-Yukti, Anas-Rati, Upen-Karishma, Aashka-Rohit & Other TV Actors Who Parted Ways In 2016!
- Bigg Boss Couples Who Broke Up; Karishma-Upen, Gauhar-Kushal Top The List!
- Nach Baliye 7 Gang Reunites At Upen Patel’s Birthday Bash! (PICS)
- Sambhavna & Avinash’s Reception: Upen Patel, Diandra Soares, Johnny Lever & Others Attend (PICS)
- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Has elder brother Suneel Darshan joined hands with younger brother Dharmesh Darshan for a new project? That's the buzz in production circles. "Not true. I am deep-neck into Shakalaka Boom Boom and cannot think of starting any new project at this juncture," Suneel denies the development.
The rumors may've triggered off since Dharmesh hasn't directed a film for his home production for a while now [Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya was their last film together]. "I make one film at a time. I cannot think beyond Shakalaka Boom Boom at this juncture. Really, there's no film with Toy [Dharmesh] yet," he states.
Meanwhile, Suneel has completed 40% shooting of Shakalaka Boom Boom in Johannesburg and is planning to shoot the remainder from 12th September onwards in Mumbai, till completion [30th October]. And right now he's focused on making Upen Patel a sought-after star. "Upen is a replica of Akshay. He's as disciplined and focused as Akshay. Besides, he has youth on his side," he states.
Suneel feels that Hindi cinema is undergoing a major transition. "The days of 45-year-olds mouthing lines like 'I love you' are over and done with. The cinema today has to star and cater to the youth," he observes. True!