TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Has elder brother Suneel Darshan joined hands with younger brother Dharmesh Darshan for a new project? That's the buzz in production circles. "Not true. I am deep-neck into Shakalaka Boom Boom and cannot think of starting any new project at this juncture," Suneel denies the development.
The rumors may've triggered off since Dharmesh hasn't directed a film for his home production for a while now [Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya was their last film together]. "I make one film at a time. I cannot think beyond Shakalaka Boom Boom at this juncture. Really, there's no film with Toy [Dharmesh] yet," he states.
Meanwhile, Suneel has completed 40% shooting of Shakalaka Boom Boom in Johannesburg and is planning to shoot the remainder from 12th September onwards in Mumbai, till completion [30th October]. And right now he's focused on making Upen Patel a sought-after star. "Upen is a replica of Akshay. He's as disciplined and focused as Akshay. Besides, he has youth on his side," he states.
Suneel feels that Hindi cinema is undergoing a major transition. "The days of 45-year-olds mouthing lines like 'I love you' are over and done with. The cinema today has to star and cater to the youth," he observes. True!