TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Friday, December 15, 2006
Vidya Balan, the calm and elegant lady in Parineeta is slowly moving out of her comfort zone. Soon after the release of Parineeta opposite Saif Ali Khan, it was easy for her to be branded as the 'sweet' saree-clad girl with the girl next door image.
However, Vidya made a very smart career move by signing Lage Raho Munnabhai opposite Sanjay Dutt. The subtle change in Vidya's style statement was greatly appreciated by the audience.
Vidya now has gone one step further donning a glamourous avatar wearing modern clothes in Nikhil Advani's Salaam-E-Ishq. However the actress dismisses it off as just a myth and claims that her role in the film is one of a city bred girl. Vidya added that this was how she normally dressed.
However, the actress added that she is not reluctant to play the role of an ultra glamourous babe in future film if the script demands so.
Seeing the kind of films she is signing, Vidya, we must say certainly the potential to go far. Way to go girl!
Ash insecure of Vidya?
The monsters under Bipasha's bed