TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Friday, December 15, 2006
Vidya Balan, the calm and elegant lady in Parineeta is slowly moving out of her comfort zone. Soon after the release of Parineeta opposite Saif Ali Khan, it was easy for her to be branded as the 'sweet' saree-clad girl with the girl next door image.
However, Vidya made a very smart career move by signing Lage Raho Munnabhai opposite Sanjay Dutt. The subtle change in Vidya's style statement was greatly appreciated by the audience.
Vidya now has gone one step further donning a glamourous avatar wearing modern clothes in Nikhil Advani's Salaam-E-Ishq. However the actress dismisses it off as just a myth and claims that her role in the film is one of a city bred girl. Vidya added that this was how she normally dressed.
However, the actress added that she is not reluctant to play the role of an ultra glamourous babe in future film if the script demands so.
Seeing the kind of films she is signing, Vidya, we must say certainly the potential to go far. Way to go girl!
Ash insecure of Vidya?
The monsters under Bipasha's bed