TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Its common knowledge now that actor Vivek Oberoi has recently gone through a break-up with one time girlfriend Aishwarya Rai. Well this seems to have affected his decision to opt out from Mani Ratnam's next venture Guru. Vivek was supposed to play the parallel lead with Vidya Balan. The movie stars Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai in lead roles.
Obviously, it would be very awkward for Vivek to interact with Abhishek and Aishwarya on the sets. Especially when Aishwarya is paired opposite Abhishek! It is believed that he signed that movie when the duo were so much in love with each other. But after their break up, Vivek has gone into isolation and stopped socializing.
Now when he walked out of Guru, Mani Ratnam is on hunt for the replacement. It is believed that he has approached John Abraham but the actor is facing date problems.