TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Viveik Oberoi is planning a very special gift for the woman he loves the most. Now, before you let your imagination run wild let us tell you that the lady in question is his mother, Yashodhara Oberoi. It's a known fact that Viveik's family is very close-knit. And all of them have been involved with some social work or the other.
His mother's birthday is on Sunday. And as a gift, he has gone ahead and booked an entire theatre in Mumbai's Andheri area, for his film Pyare Mohan, to be screened. The screening is for the entertainment of patients from the Cancer Patients Aids Association. His mother has been working with the organization since many years. This screening is Viveik's birthday gift for his mother.