TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Though it was rumoured that the 'dhak-dhak' girl, Madhuri Dixit, was not happy with the promotion of her comeback vehicle, Aaja Nachle, that is far from the truth. The actress who (over the last two decades), has danced her way into the hearts of billions of her fans, has rubbished the same.
In fact, as if to quash these rumours, Madhuri has been on a whirlwind promotional tour of many cities of India. Accompanied by her young co-star cum fan, Kunal Kapoor, Mrs. Nene has given it all that it takes.
With all eyes on Yash Raj's Aaja Nachle, the pre-release reports of the film confirm the predictable/expected stunner of a performance from the former top Bollywood actress.