TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Though it was rumoured that the 'dhak-dhak' girl, Madhuri Dixit, was not happy with the promotion of her comeback vehicle, Aaja Nachle, that is far from the truth. The actress who (over the last two decades), has danced her way into the hearts of billions of her fans, has rubbished the same.
In fact, as if to quash these rumours, Madhuri has been on a whirlwind promotional tour of many cities of India. Accompanied by her young co-star cum fan, Kunal Kapoor, Mrs. Nene has given it all that it takes.
With all eyes on Yash Raj's Aaja Nachle, the pre-release reports of the film confirm the predictable/expected stunner of a performance from the former top Bollywood actress.