TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The incident which occurred in Panchgani only seconds that. What happened was that when the unit of Taare Zameen Par was running out of time to shoot with the kids, Aamir got a second unit Director to shoot a full song sequence, a la Hollywood style, where they have two-three directors. And the chosen one was none other than Ram Madhvani, the renowned ad filmmaker, who, then shot a song sequence called Bheja Kum which has a lot special effects done by Tata LXC. For starters, Ram shot into fame with his debut film Lets Talk.
In order to match overall direction of the film, the perfectionist Aamir insisted that they see the film before conceptualizing the song. Talking about this opportunity, Ram Madhvani said that after had got a call from Aamir to direct a song for his film, he did not insist on knowing any other details about the song, as the opportunity to work with Aamir was in itself a big thing for him. Ram also added that Aamir is very much unlike the person that he is made out to be, that of being an interfering and intervening person. On the contrary, Aamir was so caring that he used to drop in the sets and would ask him if everything is okay!
And this opportunity to work with Aamir did many miracles for Ram. Firstly, it was an opportunity to work with a top-rung perfectionist like Aamir, followed by him getting nostalgic about Panchgani, a place where he had stayed for almost 17 years. And lastly, a rough cut of TZP had its effect so much on him that after watching the film, he went home and told his daughter (who is in her tenth standard) that she is a genius even if she is not that great in studies. Lastly, Ram has now stopped pressurizing her to score exceptionally well.
What more can we say except that one just cannot improve perfection! What say Aamir!