TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Sunil Noronha
Friday, November 23, 2007
Actor Aamir Khan is one who has eye for controversies or would one say that controversies have an eye for him. Being one not to fend them off like his contemporary Shahrukh Khan, he seems to pay no heed and is as “non - politically rightly" as he can. Despite his PR abilities, we all still love more for his good cinema than anything else. He may not be the superstar of Bollywood but he knows where his power lies.
The actor is known to sign just 8 films when his contemporaries Salman and SRK done 35 and 36 respectively between 2000 and 2008. Aamir has once again proved his penchant for good cinema by rejecting a recent offer for 20 crores for just one film because the film didn"t have a script to it. The company"s funda was that once he signs deal he can choose his topic – anything that interests him. But the star still didn"t budge but he told them that if he comes across a good script then he will get in touch wait them.
The actor recently was dogged by plagiarism controversies over his script for Taare Zameen Par by director Amol Palekar and before that by the controversy over his brother Faisal Khan. He also refuses to be included in Madame Tussaud"s Wax Museum because he said “it simply didn"t intrest him". What does intrest him anyway?
So lets wait and see if he tips the scales for being the highest paid in Bollywood!!