TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Sunil Noronha
Friday, November 23, 2007
Actor Aamir Khan is one who has eye for controversies or would one say that controversies have an eye for him. Being one not to fend them off like his contemporary Shahrukh Khan, he seems to pay no heed and is as “non - politically rightly" as he can. Despite his PR abilities, we all still love more for his good cinema than anything else. He may not be the superstar of Bollywood but he knows where his power lies.
The actor is known to sign just 8 films when his contemporaries Salman and SRK done 35 and 36 respectively between 2000 and 2008. Aamir has once again proved his penchant for good cinema by rejecting a recent offer for 20 crores for just one film because the film didn"t have a script to it. The company"s funda was that once he signs deal he can choose his topic – anything that interests him. But the star still didn"t budge but he told them that if he comes across a good script then he will get in touch wait them.
The actor recently was dogged by plagiarism controversies over his script for Taare Zameen Par by director Amol Palekar and before that by the controversy over his brother Faisal Khan. He also refuses to be included in Madame Tussaud"s Wax Museum because he said “it simply didn"t intrest him". What does intrest him anyway?
So lets wait and see if he tips the scales for being the highest paid in Bollywood!!