TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Monday, October 08, 2007
The one person besides Abhishek who was really baffled to be informed about Abhishek's body-building plans was his producer Shrishti Behl. After reading that Abhishek intended to go bare-chested for Drona, Shrishti called up Abhishek to complain. "You've decided to develop your musles, shave you chest and go bare-bodied for Drona. And you haven't even told us, the producers. Not fair!"
Actually, Abhishek himself was unaware of his sinewy plans. But then as his much wittier and far more wry dad says, "Nowadays we've to read in the papers and watch on television every morning to know what we're doing in our lives."
For the record Abhishek has no bare-chested scenes in Drona or any other film. He's intrinsically shy about undressing or making love on camera. In fact one of the reasons why he turned down Mira Nair's The Namesake was a stripping and kissing sequence. Abhishek's loss was Kal Penn's gain.