TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Monday, October 08, 2007
The one person besides Abhishek who was really baffled to be informed about Abhishek's body-building plans was his producer Shrishti Behl. After reading that Abhishek intended to go bare-chested for Drona, Shrishti called up Abhishek to complain. "You've decided to develop your musles, shave you chest and go bare-bodied for Drona. And you haven't even told us, the producers. Not fair!"
Actually, Abhishek himself was unaware of his sinewy plans. But then as his much wittier and far more wry dad says, "Nowadays we've to read in the papers and watch on television every morning to know what we're doing in our lives."
For the record Abhishek has no bare-chested scenes in Drona or any other film. He's intrinsically shy about undressing or making love on camera. In fact one of the reasons why he turned down Mira Nair's The Namesake was a stripping and kissing sequence. Abhishek's loss was Kal Penn's gain.