TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Each actor in the calendar is featured as a comic character. Abhishek Bachchan's character is called as Sam who is a writer by profession. And mind you, being Sam was not an easy task. Since his wife, was pregnant, he just doesn't want to move anywhere without her. This is what she had insisted for! And when she wanted to be amidst 'goon town', the big city's most notorious neighbourhood, Abhishek wants her to be safe from all the possible dangers. But as luck would have it, his wife and unborn child get shot by accident in a drive by shooting.
Abhi tries every possible effort to look for justice, all including the legal system, from the local politician et al. He is not able to digest the fact that the killers are roaming freely without a care. Hence, he drowns in the ocean of sorrow and solitude for days together. And then, he simply picks up a pen to write a story about his life. And lo! He goes out and hunts not only his wife's killers but also all those who were part of the same breed. And every night, his pen would be dipped in the blood of the culprits, would write pages for him.
The city had destroyed him, its laughter resonating....but the city's nightmare was only just beginning.