TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Raymond Ronamai
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Film lovers will witness a big clash on screen if all go as planned. Ben Kingsley and Aishwarya Bachchan are going to play the role of emperor Shah Jahan and Mumtaz respectively, in a film based on the love monument - the Taj Mahal. Now, another news is spreading like wildfire that the makers of the film are trying to rope in Bollywood glam girl Bipasha Basu for the role of Shah Jahan"s eldest daughter Jahanara Begum.
It is not sure if Bipasha will be comfortable playing second fiddle to Ash. The duo had earlier acted together in the film Dhoom 2 and this will be their second film together if Bips say yes. The role may be small but Bipasha will benefit from it, as it would get her lots of publicity internationally. After all, Ben Kingsley is a well known Hollywood actor, famous for playing Mahatma Gandhi.
Now, the big question is whether Bipasha will grab the opportunity or let it go!