TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
London, (ANI): Bollywood superstar Aishwarya Bachchan is widening her global horizons with two more international projects.
The former Miss World, who recently signed Sir Ben Kingsley"s film on Taj Mahal, and is currently filming Pink Panther 2, is reportedly considering two other international films. "She is considering two other [international] films for next spring," BBC quoted Rai's foreign agent Simone Sheffield, as saying. "She is special because she can play different ages and ethnicities. Because of this, many producers and directors think of her in a wide range of roles," she added.
Meanwhile Aishwarya will play Mumtaz Mahal in Sir Ben Kingsley's planned magnum opus on the Taj Mahal which will feature him as Shah Jahan. The as yet untitled film will be produced by Sir Ben and is scheduled to be shot in India in 2008. The director of the film has not yet been chosen and the script has yet to be completed.
The film will also feature former model and Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu, who will portray the role of Shah Jahan's daughter, Jahanara.