TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
By: Smitha Nambiar
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
As the wedding date of one of Bollywood's most hot n' happening couple Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai approaches closer (April 20, 07), the marriage preparation is gaining momentum with each passing day.
Jaya Bachchan, while shooting for a film in Calcutta recently got representatives from a leading jewellery house to show her their collection of traditional jewellery for her to-be-bahu Ash. The selection happened at Rituparno Ghosh's Golf Green apartment.
If reports are to be believed, Jaya placed orders for two traditional iron bangles apart from a pair of gold bangles from a certain design collection. Now, wait till you hear this one...each of the bangles weigh around 120 gm, which means that the pair would cost beyond a lakh! Come to think of it, this is just few of the jewellery that the Bachchans' will be buying for their celebrity bahu! This sure is gonna be a 'rocking' wedding - 'with' or 'without' many guests!
Ash meanwhile is still busy trying her best to keep up to her commitments. After a recent award function in Malaysia, Ash immediately flew to London to make her presence felt at the premiere of Jagmohan Mundhra's Provoked. It is learnt that while in London, the actress also inaugurated a photo exhibition of renowned photographer Gautam Rajadhyaksha.
Phew! This busy bee is definitely going to go places, what say?
Jiah back in her ever-so-sexy avtar
Salman, the eccentric!