TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
By: Smitha Nambiar
Friday, January 19, 2007
It's all happening for Aishwarya and Abhishek, and that too 'really quick'. It seems like the Bachchan and Rai family believe in 'chat mangani, pat byah', meaning engagement should be quickly followed by marriage.
Though both the families haven't divulged the wedding date to the media, rumours are rife that the post-wedding party will be held in Jaipur sometime in February. The number of guests expected at the wedding is at least 6000!
The pre wedding shopping, as we hear it is going on in full spree. Apparently, Vrinda Rai, Ash's mother has given Sharbari Datta, a Kolkata based designer 'a week's deadline' to design four kurtas and a dhoti for their dhamaad Abhishek. As reported on a leading website, the kurtas will be of reasonable price, and will range between Rs 6,000 and Rs 10,000 a piece. The designer has also been asked to design a collection of shawls especially for Aishwarya.
What's more, the pre-wedding wardrobe includes 21 sarees from a store in Varanasi, the bill of which totaled up to a whopping Rs 1, 52,000 with more to come! It sure looks like the most talked about Ash-Abhi ' wedding is just round the corner.
Well, Bollywood is definitely gearing up for one of the grandest wedding ever witnessed! What say guys?
'Big Brother' contestants insecure of Shilpa
Shilpa's tears get noticed