TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Smitha Nambiar
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
When Bollywood queen Aishwarya Rai decided to marry, speculation was rife that the gorgeous actress would bid 'adieu' to the film industry. While most people were convinced that Ash will NOT quit films so soon, especially when she is at the most exciting phase of her career, there were some who prophesised 'the end of the tunnel' for Ash!
Wonder how anybody would think Ash would quit acting, considering that the lady is extremely ambitious and talented!
According to a leading website, the Bachchans' are very supportive of Ash's career, especially Jaya Bachchan who thinks Aishwarya has a very bright future.
The actress has some very interesting projects in her kitty, few being Ram Gopal Varma's Sarkar 2, Shridhar Raghavan's Happy Birthday opposite John Abraham and of course the historical Jodha Akbar alongside Hrithik Roshan which is being eagerly awaited by her fans.
Well, that sure is good news for Aishwarya Rai. However, one gets the impression that there is a bound to be a lot of restriction and limitation as far as choosing her films is concerned. Remember how Bachchans created a fuss upon seeing Ash's liplock with Hrithik in Dhoom 2? It was also said that the Bachchans' at that time had requested Yashraj Films to chop off the scene showcasing their to-be daughter-in-law doing a 'bold smooch'!Talking about the kiss in Dhoom 2, you would be interested to know that the faithful Hrithik had actually consulted his wife Suzanne, and agreed to do the kissing scene only after a full-fledged discussion with her. That's like a truly devoted husband!
Anyways, let us all get together to wish the 'very best that life has to offer' for our beautiful Ash who deserves the best in life, what say guys?
Ash-Abhi wedding on April 18th...
Shakira fever grips desi bombshells!