TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Says a source close to Akshay, “Akki and some of the crew of Singh Is Kinng have been staying in self-contained luxury villas along the Gold Coast.
The villas are very expensive but since Akshay and the cast and crew are in Australia for a month and a half it"s more comfortable than staying in a hotel."
Adds the source, “The kitchens are high-tech and are fully equipped. Akshay is very conscious about his diet and every evening, you"ll find him cooking salads, soups and sandwiches. The production unit gets the necessary groceries delivered to him."
The source adds, “Parathas are Akki"s favourite but now he"s stopped eating them. He can cook everything from pasta and fettucini to Thai dishes. Akki has always loved cooking. When Twinkle and Aarav join him, he cooks for them too. Akshay"s favourite is sushi, he and Twinkle often indulge themselves at Wasabi."
Akshay laughs when contacted, “Yes. I love cooking. It"s a great stress-buster but more than food now people are busy cooking up controversies about me. Earlier, people said that I edited my films.
Today, they say I am editing my promos. I am in Australia and the director of Welcome, Anees Bazmee, is shooting with me here. So maybe it"s my double who is editing promos back in Mumbai."
Having gone through a successful year with three comedies, Namastey London, Heyy Babyy and Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Akshay is gearing up for his next release, Welcome.
“Earlier, everyone said I was synonymous with action. Now I"ve become synonymous with comedy. I"m happy that the three comedies I did this year had the box-office laughing. Welcome is a laugh-riot from the word go and I hope everyone enjoys it."
Is he bidding adieu to comedy? Says Akshay, “No. Comedy comes as naturally to me as action! Next year, I have a variety of films. I am getting back to action with Chandni Chowk To China and Tashan. But for now I want everyone to Welcome the New Year with a bang!" says Akshay.