TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
So what"s the truth? Isn"t he demanding a cut in the profits of the film? “Yes, I am and I don"t see any harm in it. If you"re selling the film on the strength of an actor, why shouldn"t I get a share in it? Make your money, but give me a share too. In any case, my fee is never on the higher side. For me, not just my producer, everyone involved in the film has to make money. The economics have to work for everyone," Akshay reasons.
Meanwhile, Akshay is enjoying the current phase of superstardom. “I"ve consistently delivered hits in the past, but it"s only now that people have woken up to an actor called Akshay Kumar," he smiles.