TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, July 16, 2007
Akshay Kumar sure does know how to get along with little children.
Akshay, who has been a very doting father to his son Aarav, brought his parental qualities to bear while shooting for Sajid Khan's movie Hey Babyy.
The film revolves around three bachelors and a little baby.
Baby Juhaina plays the part of a little kid named Angel in the film.
While shooting the first schedule of the film in Australia, baby Juhaina would often cry because she was not used to all the strange faces on the film's sets. The baby's crying would sometimes delay the film's shoot for hours.
This is where Akshay's parental experience came handy. Whenever baby Juhaina would weep, Akki would take her into his lap, regale her and tell her funny stories. This way, Akki would manage to quiet the kid within minutes.
Akshay's co-stars Fardeen Khan and Ritesh Deshmukh were very impressed with the way Akki would handle the little child.
In fact, Akki is so fond of kids that he was eager to do a film with a child artiste. When Sajid Khan offered him Hey Babyy last year Akki immediately gave his consent.