TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"Earlier, everyone said I was synonymous with action. I bagged the khiladi tag. Now with my last few films being successful comedies, I've become synonymous with comedy," the actor laughs, adding, "I'm happy that the three comedies I did this year had the box-office laughing. Welcome is the king of them all! It's a laugh-riot from the word go and I hope everyone enjoys it during the festive season as it is my last major comedy of 2007."
What about rumours that he is bidding adieu to comedy? "Not at all! Comedy comes as naturally to me as action!" the actor stresses. "Next year I have a variety of films on the anvil. I am getting back to action with Chandni Chowk To China and Tashan. For now, I want everyone to concentrate on Welcome and welcome the New Year with a bang!