TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
By: (Bollywood&TV Analyst)
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
While narrating the script of Salaam-e-Ishq to Akshaye Khanna, director Nikhil Advani mentioned that for another track in the movie he would love to cast someone like Anil Kapoor as he was sure Anil could handle the role with extreme ease and maturity.
On hearing this, Akshaye immediately made a call to Anil and told him that he has to doll up a role for Advani's Salam-e-Ishq. Both Akshaye and Anil Kapoor and quite close to each other. Talking about Anil's skills of acting, Akshaye says, "Anil is such a bundle of positive energy. Infact I look up to him for guidance. At any given time, if I have a problem, I just pick up the phone or drive down to meet him. He spells positive energy."
Khanna is extremely excited and confident about the success of his forthcoming flicks of year 2007. He has few movies lined up for the release ranging from Salam-e-Ishq to Gandhi - My Father to two films by Abbas-Mustan.
Talking about Akshaye, Anil says, "Akshaye is just an amazing talent. If Akshaye is superlative in Salam-e-Ishq, then Gandhi My Father (Anil Kapoor Home Production) is Akshaye's performance of a life time".
Hmmm...this is what true friendship is all about...isn't it?
Salam-E-Ishq - An Inspiration?
Yash Chopra Praises Sherlyn