TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Sunil Noronha
Friday, July 27, 2007
Actress Amisha Patel has officially given up on Bollywood. She has moved to Chennai leaving behind a prospective Hindi film career, her boyfriend Vikram Bhatt. It is rumoured that she made the move because she was not getting any film offers. The actress who had a series of flops and average performers has made up her mind to pursue an acting career in Tamil and Telugu movies.
She is looking for a house in Chennai, one that has been built in accordance with Vaastu. She acted in a few Telugu and Tamil films - Narasimhudu, Naani, Puthiya Geethai and Badri - but was not very successful with them. Lets see is she turns lucky this time.