TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Amrita, who will be seen in a mini skirt and a halter top, says, "The song is about attitude and style. The styling is fresh. It's a different new look and the song is very groovy, feel good and romantic. It was like a picnic for the shooting for the song." The actor also added that one has to surprise the audience at times, and that the look is classy, despite the little pieces of clothing. The song is shot in Goa, and is choreographed by Bosco-Caesar.