TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Amrita, who will be seen in a mini skirt and a halter top, says, "The song is about attitude and style. The styling is fresh. It's a different new look and the song is very groovy, feel good and romantic. It was like a picnic for the shooting for the song." The actor also added that one has to surprise the audience at times, and that the look is classy, despite the little pieces of clothing. The song is shot in Goa, and is choreographed by Bosco-Caesar.