TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
There are some who believe that even though Salman Khan is a superstar, his brother and Bollywood actor, Arbaaz Khan, is better than him, especially in serious and intense roles. While we tend to agree to the above statement (to an extent), especially after Arbaaz's superb performance in the Puneet Issar directed, 18 crore GARV PRIDE&HONOUR (2004), but not totally.
However, the most mature and level headed son of the legendary scriptwriter, Salim Khan (of Salim-Javed fame), Arbaaz Khan has another opinion on the subject. The underestimated actor thinks the world of his picture perfect brother, and so dismisses the question of sibling rivalry and comparisons. He goes on to say, that he admires his brother's body, which he considers the best in Bollywood. But, its the 'Khiladi no 1', Akshay Kumar, who he looks up to for his discipline, athleticism and high energy level, which translates so well on screen.
Here's sincerely wishing that Arbaaz is able to achieve both, Salman's body and Akshay's energy level.