- Arbaaz Khan Introduces His Girlfriend Giorgia Andriani To Ex Sister-in-law Amrita Arora!
- After Divorce With Malaika Arora, Arbaaz Khan To Marry His Girlfriend Giorgia Andriani?
- Salman Khan Has Just One REGRET - He Tripped A Guy, Who Fell Down & Broke His Front Teeth
- Loveratri Teaser Looks So Vibrant & Colourful! Watch It Here
- Why Salman Khan Got FURIOUS After Learning About Arbaaz Khan's IPL Betting Controversy?
- BREAKING! Arbaaz Khan CONFESSES To Placing Bets In IPL Matches
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
There are some who believe that even though Salman Khan is a superstar, his brother and Bollywood actor, Arbaaz Khan, is better than him, especially in serious and intense roles. While we tend to agree to the above statement (to an extent), especially after Arbaaz's superb performance in the Puneet Issar directed, 18 crore GARV PRIDE&HONOUR (2004), but not totally.
However, the most mature and level headed son of the legendary scriptwriter, Salim Khan (of Salim-Javed fame), Arbaaz Khan has another opinion on the subject. The underestimated actor thinks the world of his picture perfect brother, and so dismisses the question of sibling rivalry and comparisons. He goes on to say, that he admires his brother's body, which he considers the best in Bollywood. But, its the 'Khiladi no 1', Akshay Kumar, who he looks up to for his discipline, athleticism and high energy level, which translates so well on screen.
Here's sincerely wishing that Arbaaz is able to achieve both, Salman's body and Akshay's energy level.