TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
There are some who believe that even though Salman Khan is a superstar, his brother and Bollywood actor, Arbaaz Khan, is better than him, especially in serious and intense roles. While we tend to agree to the above statement (to an extent), especially after Arbaaz's superb performance in the Puneet Issar directed, 18 crore GARV PRIDE&HONOUR (2004), but not totally.
However, the most mature and level headed son of the legendary scriptwriter, Salim Khan (of Salim-Javed fame), Arbaaz Khan has another opinion on the subject. The underestimated actor thinks the world of his picture perfect brother, and so dismisses the question of sibling rivalry and comparisons. He goes on to say, that he admires his brother's body, which he considers the best in Bollywood. But, its the 'Khiladi no 1', Akshay Kumar, who he looks up to for his discipline, athleticism and high energy level, which translates so well on screen.
Here's sincerely wishing that Arbaaz is able to achieve both, Salman's body and Akshay's energy level.