TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Arjun Rampal has turned out to be the surprise package in Om Shanti Om.
In this third villainous act after Vaada and Ek Ajnabee, Arjun has hit a goal with Om Shanti Om where he plays an out and out negative guy. Though in Vaada and Ek Ajnabee he had an excuse for turning menacing due to circumstances, his scheming / money minded film producer act in Om Shanti Om comes sans any pretensions.
His character takes an interesting journey from the Bollywood of 70s to the Hollywood of today only to re-emerge on the scene in the current times. Arjun comes with a very good act which is already making people stand up and take notice of this young man who has been slowly but steadily finding his place under the sun ever since his 2001 debut Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat.
With his villainy coming for much appreciation, it has to be seen if Arjun would be making his transition into a smooth talking-n-suave villain soon!